How to transfer my Minnesota trailer registration to a Maine registration

To register you trailers in Maine from a Minnesota registration all you need is a copy of your title, a signed limited Power of Attorney, and a statement of how the trailer is used. (Interstate commerce or in your state only). Next just log into National Trailer Registration and upload the documents and let us know how many years would you like to register your trailer for.

You see, we are a Statutory Agent for the State of Maine. That allowing us to process and issue State of Maine registrations on line, regardless of where your base of operations is located and regardless if you have previously registered you trailer in another state.

I am a Registration Specialist for Maine Trailer Registration and if you pay more than $20.00 per year to register your trailer, than you are paying too much.

Bradley C