How to transfer my New Mexico trailer registration to a Maine registration

Here is how you register your trailers in Maine, when they have New Mexico tags. All you need is a copy of your title, a signed limited Power of Attorney, and a statement of how the trailer is used. (Interstate commerce or in your state only). Then log onto National Trailer Registration and upload the documents. Then let us do the rest.

We are a Statutory Agent for the State of Maine that means we can process and issue State of Maine registrations on line, regardless of where your base of operations is located.

I am a Registration Specialist for National Trailer Registration, and if you want to keep your trailers on the road and avoid down time. Log on to National Trailer Registration and see for yourself how much you can save.

Bradley C